Question
Posted by: Confused | 2009/11/04

Is he flirting with me?

I am a married lady, long time out of the dating game &  I am not sure if I am reading things wrongly.
a guy in our church &  I are good friends. He would phone sometimes to hear how we are doing etc. Lately, my husband started feeling jelous when he phones me. I could not see why - its so platonic, and it never bothered him before.
but since then I seem to give more attention to things &  realized that the guy does phone allot. He phoned me so far every day of the week. its 5 minute conversations and he seems to always have a valid reason to phone, he needs information etc. He also came pass my work recently cuz he was in the neighberhood. He comes pass my house to pick up something.

I may sound stupid, but I actually do not know- do other platonic friends also phone often? go pass your work for a cup of coffee. Phone the wife for something when he needs something from the husband.
Is this Flirtation or friendship? Whats your opinion?

If the guy is just being friendly, why doesn't he call your husband, too ? Obviously other platonic friends phone occasionally, but hardly daily. Maybe he's just very lonely ? But i does sound like flirtation

6
Posted by: Bella | 2009/11/05

Please wake up sweetie!
It seems that you' re just playing stupid here, of coarse he' ll always have a reason to call and see you... because he makes sure there' s a reason to do so. I think that maybe you want all this contact with him, and that you' re trying to make excuses for it.

Reply to Bella
Posted by: H | 2009/11/05

Kry vir jou man ' n getroude dame wat hy daagliks kan bel en gaan koffie drink dan sal ons sien wat jy daarvan dink

Reply to H
Posted by: Leila | 2009/11/04

Sorry Hun, this guy is flirting with you. Rather ask your hubby to deal with him, dont answer his calls and always be unavailable when he is around.

Hubby is already feeling threatened and unless you want problems in your marriage, I suggest you keep your distance from this guy.

Reply to Leila
Posted by: woman | 2009/11/04

He' s flirting.

Reply to woman

THis sounds like flirtation, a man should not be making contact with a married woman out of common respect for your husband