Question
Posted by: pamela | 2008-11-10

is he doing it?

Hoi Doc, i' m married to this guy, i sometimes feel he is cheating,

he will tell me at one stage that i must not wear jeans but only skirts and dresse s he says he feels that i' m good in dress and skirts is he not cheating with ladies who wear jeans? but he is always sleeping at home . coming from work in time, he is always in the house, but then i heard that when your hubby does not want his wife to wear jeans or tights it means that he is having an affairs with others, can this be possible, can this happen when i' m at work or it' s just my imagination. i' m pregnant and i don' t want to think a lot about affairs and cheating now. please help

Anybody MIGHT be cheationg, but the fact that he apparently prefers you in skirts doesn't suggest cheating. Many men actually prefer women wearing dresses and more feminine clothes. Everything else you say about him sounds like a faithful guy --- you're lucky. I think the problem does lie in your imagination, and perhaps some worries stirred up by the horomnes of pregnancy.

2
Posted by: Nozi | 2008-11-10

wow what rot, maybe his thinking of the baby, tight jeans are harmful.your imagaintion is running away with you dear not good for baby, stressful. Some men want to be the only ones wearing pants around the house, stop fretting he cares about you and baby.

Reply to Nozi
Posted by: mandy | 2008-11-10

Stop right there your husband is always on time being honest about how he feels about what he likes you to wear and if i were you i was appreciate the respect and the time that my man is spending with me,things are bad out the dont spoil the good mirriage that you have

Reply to mandy