Question
Posted by: Babes | 2010/07/19

is he cheating or what

My husband wont have sex with me anymore, why? I tried to initiate it but stil no interest and if he must do me a favour cums in less done 5 mins which is something that I''m not used too because I always cum first. Is he getting it somewhere? I need him, I''m not good at masturbating, i want the real thing (my husbands) inside me.

Please help.........

there can be many reasons that your husband has low sexual desire, namely: stress, ageing, underlying disease etc. However, low sexual desire should not be seen as a sign of an affair.
owing to the fact that your hubby is also climaxing in a shorter time period, it may be an underlying psychological / physiological condition.
if the problem persists, please consult a GP so that your hubby can have a full physical check-up. if no problems are identified, the cause will probably be psychological or stress related.

6
Posted by: NO not yet | 2010/07/22

BS it doesn''t mean he cheats he might be stressed or have something n his mind not necessarily another woman, he might be tired or there is something wrong in that department, maybe ED

Reply to NO not yet
Posted by: XXX | 2010/07/20

It certainly does not mean he is cheating.He could be under stress or even on certain medications that cause this.
I would suggest that he might have to see a dr.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: aaa | 2010/07/20

Babes it doesn''t mean he''s cheating, speak to him openly and if there are issues work on them together. Don''t listen to pricks like anon and bo.

Reply to aaa
Posted by: Bo | 2010/07/20

Sorry to tell you this but yes HIS cheating on you. His definately getting it somewhere and He just can''t hide it from you. Get out b4 it''s too late, cause chances are HIS not using a condom wherever HIS getting HIS groove on.

Reply to Bo
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/20

Reply to sexologist

Yes Babes he is cheating on you. I can give you what you want.