Question
Posted by: Micky | 2012/07/27

Is He Cheating

My Husband has one of his lady collegues on BBM, He never talks about her and has never mentioned her name, yet when he speaks about his other collegues at work he always mentions names and surnames, they send jokes and joke around on there BBM messages nothing sexual as yet., the other night he got a message from her at 9.30 saying G2G, she has never sent messages so late so my mind is working over time, what did she mean by this, there was no other messages attached to this one and the ones from the previous day were still on the phone. He has cheated on me before. Do i have concern for worry? Any comments would be appreciated.My Gut feeling is warning me.

WHY, does he say, she is on his BBM ? Are there understandable business reasons for this ( and one would then assume that other male colleagues of his are also listed there ? )
From your comments, apparently they are, and your main concern is that he DOESN'T mention her in conversation with you.
You say he cheated on you once before so its understandable that you're suspicious.And obviously you ARE suspicious, as you have been rooting around in his phone and inspecting his messages. Maybe the fact that he allows you to do so suggests either than he has genuinely nothing to hide, or that he is content that he has erased / deleted any incriminating material.
Your gut isn't always right, but is always worth paying attention to.
Why not try to persuade him to join you in mariage counselling anyway ?

5
Posted by: micky | 2012/07/30

She is the only colleague on his BBm, he doesnt know that i go through his phone.

Reply to micky

Posted by: Ca | 2012/07/27

Micky, Sorry to say it but I think your gut is telling you the truth.
If you ever have access to his phone without him knowing then send HER a little message, something like " Howya doing?"  or " Whatya doing?"  and see if she replies. If you can pick up how they talk to each other, even better, then she will think its him bbm-ing. Would be great if you can get a full conversation going with her this way - you''ll definately catch whats going on.

Would love to see if this works - let us know!!

Reply to Ca
Posted by: Micky | 2012/07/27

thanks for the reply, it was on BBM and the messages from the day before were jokes she had sent him,he had not deleted any messages., There were no new chats between them before she sent that one?????

Reply to Micky
Posted by: Suspicious mind | 2012/07/27

G2G - got to go??? Maybe he was texting her and that was her response!! If there were no other messages attached to this one, it could be that he had deleted the previous messages.I don''t mean to sound negative, but being a woman who has been cheated on before, I find a message merely saying G2G rather suspicious!

Reply to Suspicious mind