Posted by: Luna | 2009-07-16

Is he blind?

I have been involved with a man for 11 years now. He used to be great in bed, always being the perfect gentleman. The past coupe of years he has been very cold. I could be standing naked, waxed, shaved etc. infront of him and he will walk right pass me withoug even touching me.

He would make no eye contact or pretend he doesn' t see me. He doesn' t kiss me, no foreplay, just 5 min. quickies giving him pleasure and nothing else!! I am an attractive girl, and have a high sex drive. I look after myself, always dress sexy and respectable. I sleep naked and even then will he not lift a finger to touch me or even attemp to cuddle!!

I also have needs, and is scared that I might start looking at other avenues or other men for sexual pleasure. I know it is wrong, but what is a girl to do???? Not even a couple of drinks will put him in the mood!

Should i be worried about another woman - which by the way I don' t think he has got time for. Or should I expect the worse that he might be gay and hasn' t come out of the closet as yet.

Anybody with advise, please help me.

Again work on the relationship. There has to be a good reason why he does not want to be intimate with you. Physical attractiveness is not always enough to compensate for other problems in the relationship.

Posted by: Me | 2009-07-22

Luna, i say take him for a eye test, then off to the neuro surg, and if he checks out with both of them, give me a call,
I have the same issue, as if most men dont, but my mind already wondering elsewhere, remember, keep a dog in the cold long enough, he is going to look for somewhere else to bury his bone

Reply to Me
Posted by: Luna | 2009-07-21

Thnx for the replies! Again last night a gave it a chance, by getting undressed in front of him. I stood there stark naked, and what did he do? He put his arms around my shoulders and gave me a hug you would give you aunt who smells like moth balls, and you haven' t seen her for a couple of years.

It hurts!! I feel like a failure. What else can I do to make him notice me. I even slept naken last night - AGAIN!!!! - freezing my butt off, all for nothing. No wonder married woman look for greener pastures. I have made a decision this morning not to get undressed infront of him anymore, taking a shower behind closed doors, and wearing my ugliest pj' s to bed.

Oh and as far as the oral sex is concerned, if he is gay, I would probably NOT do that in case he is fantasizing over some other guy doing it to him. SICK!!!!! Must also tell you I have never caught him with gay porn, on his phone, laptop, or any books.

Maybe he is just not that into me anymore................................ I have to deal with it!

Reply to Luna
Posted by: Anon !! | 2009-07-17

You might be right... he could be gay,..
I' m a man, and there is no way i wouldnt be turn on by what u have just described...
If a man doesnt react to that, then for sure he is bending else where..
Think about it... a man that doesnt wanna sleep with a sexy hott women..!!!
Thats not a man..

Reply to Anon !!
Posted by: boxer | 2009-07-16

try giving him some good oral that should wake him p

Reply to boxer