Question
Posted by: NEBZA | 2012/02/21

IS HE BACK 4 REAL

HI I HAVE BEEN WITH HIM 4 MORE THAN 5YRS,WE BROKE UP FOR LESS THAN 2YRS,HIS BACK NOW HE ASK FOR MY HOUSE KEYS, I GAVE HIM.IS HE BACK FOR REAL?

STOP SHOUTING ! ( don't write all in capital letters ).
How could any of us out here know his intentions, his honesty, his feelings for you ? WHy would you want to give him the keys to your house, especially as you are so unsure about him ?
Maybe see a couples counsellor together, to seek to understand this relationship better

4
Posted by: JustMe | 2012/02/22

Whatever you feel is right for you. If you''re unsure about what you want, don''t do it. You''ve come so far, don''t allow yourself to go through that pain again in future.

Reply to JustMe
Posted by: Z | 2012/02/21

Why did you breakup

Reply to Z
Posted by: Ludick | 2012/02/21

Dont know. Is he?

Reply to Ludick