Question
Posted by: Coco | 2011/08/03

Is he addicted to sex or its normal

My husband, we''ve been maried for 5yrs, we make love mostly twice a day, 5-6 times a week. i mustubate him like 4times a day even during the night. most of the time i''m woken up by him so i can help him mastubate. We have two small children, i thought his sexual appetite wuld have droped my nw.

When we do it he goes for 30 min or more, he is 30yrs. I only get rest when i''m having my periods. I enjoy it most of the time, i dnt even get a chance to initiate as he is always on me. I avoid being naked as he get turned on by everthng.

Is this normal or he needs some medical attention

he may have a high sex drive but it is only abnormal if it posses a problem in the relationship. feel free to communicate your needs to him and maybe rather limit sex to masturbation if you are not in the mood.

8
Posted by: Dr Dave | 2011/08/05

All that sex and you still have to jerk him off? Men tend to have much higher sex drives due to the increased amount of testosterone we carry but I agree that if he sexual needs are becoming a problem for you then you need to discuss this with him.

I would also suggest that he lays off the porn a bit.

Reply to Dr Dave
Posted by: Coco | 2011/08/04

Thank guys, I was getting woried.

Reply to Coco
Posted by: cnae | 2011/08/03

he is like my man so thers nothing wrong mam he absolutely normal.

Reply to cnae
Posted by: i | 2011/08/03

haha he is normal, the kind of hubby i want, but mine is so boring, i get sex once a week for 10 min at most, be thank full lady or let us swop hubbies...

Reply to i
Posted by: Manwood | 2011/08/03

Well, he is indeed lucky because by the sound of it you never say no...wives please learn some valuable lessons from Coco...by the way, your hubby is normal.

Reply to Manwood
Posted by: aphro | 2011/08/03

I wish were your husband

Reply to aphro
Posted by: wow | 2011/08/03

He is addicted

Reply to wow
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/08/03

Reply to sexologist