Question
Posted by: ABC | 2010/04/22

is he a pervert?

i have noticed that my boyfriend looks at other women but its not " normal looking" . he stares at their legs, chest and butt. i see it and when i confront him he swears that he didnt look and gets upset with me. is this normal that he doesnt know he looked? or is he lying? i feel so sick whenever this happens as im not sure if he is some pervert or something. please advise

We've already had a VERY similar question today, and I can't think of anything fresh to say. He sounds like a very ordinary man. He says he wasn't looking, because he hopes this won't disturb you even more ( though I suppose it does apparently bother you ). There's nothing at all perverted or odd about it

4
Posted by: Alice | 2010/04/23

Do the same to him. Stare at every good looking guy that walks past.

Reply to Alice
Posted by: alison | 2010/04/23

just looking.. doesnt mean he doesn t love you. guys just do that

Reply to alison
Posted by: Man | 2010/04/22

Dlon''t be silly girl ! He''s a MAN. We are ALWAYS checking out the goods AND on top of that we are imagining what lies underneath ! Certainly he is no pervert. Maybe one can accuse him of not being discreet in his ogling. Its bad form for a guy to be caught out catching a look. Relax, there is no harm in what he is doing, its quite natural. There are guys out there doing exactly the same to you, if you are stacked that is.

Reply to Man