Posted by: Meem | 2008-11-06

Is gynae Doc still alive?

She doesn' t answer anything and when there are people that actually helps, you shiat on them aswell?

This is not a live forum. Questions are answered in 48-72 hours.

Posted by: Meem | 2008-11-07

I don' t have a problem, I am observing.... After an outburst the other day when a sweet lady tried answering where she can as gynaeDoc doesn' t. I go to my gynae if I have a problem, believe me... I don' t wait for this one to answer. Just makes me sad to see so many problems unanswered...

Reply to Meem
Posted by: Unknown | 2008-11-06

But ladies if u have a serious problem go to your gynae coz Doc is doing us a favour when she answers us.

Reply to Unknown
Posted by: tae tae | 2008-11-06

hi Meem guess your right. i' m just so eager to get an answer,i' ts driving me crazy!

Reply to tae tae
Posted by: Meem | 2008-11-06

Tae-tae, let' s see how long you wait, then we talk again.... She is useless, sorry to say, then some people try and help that has experience, not because they choose to, but just because that lot was given to them and people go bizirk if they try and answer the questions.

Reply to Meem
Posted by: tae-tae | 2008-11-06

come on girls.are' nt you a bit hard on her?but i know where you come from cause i m also waiting for a reply.

Reply to tae-tae
Posted by: Wow | 2008-11-06

I agree, absolutely useless.

Reply to Wow