Question
Posted by: Anonymous guy | 2009-08-19

is girlfriend psycho?

Hi. My live-in girlfriend (by whom I have a little daughter of one year) is driving me crazy. One day she will be thoroughly pleasant and the next she will be so horrible that I want to boot her out- all that stops me is the kid. Sometimes the two different moods alternate every three days, or a week, sometimes less than a day.Do you think she has a mental disorder? We both work and both love the kid lots.

Hard to tell, bu surely she isn't enjoying this state of unpleasant mood swings, either ? Why no persuade her to see a shrink, or at least a good GP, for an assessment an diagnosis, and then a discussion of treatent options ?

1
Posted by: A-nonnie | 2009-08-19

Welcome to the world of a woman, we don' t understand ourselves.

Reply to A-nonnie