Question
Posted by: S | 2011-01-10

Is delayed period normal????

I stopped the pill in April 2010.Have had a normal period since then up until September. Then skipped two months and had a bit of spotting. Again missed two months. Now had a period(Jan 2011).Did a blood test which showed that Im not ovulating...Doctor suggested Clomid. Is this normal''and will the medication to normalise my period?
Thanx....

If you are not ovulating, Clomid will help to stimulate ovulation and therefore help you fall pregnant. If you do not conceive in a particular cycle, you should have a regular period.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-01-13