Question
Posted by: emzo | 2009-07-30

IS D and C necessary?

hi all i want to know why didn`t I fall pregnant after HSG and taking Clomid after the procedure. i did the hsg on the 14th April09 and then took Clomid 5-9 days but nothing happened, actually how long does it take for a woman to fall preggie after doing this. I even consider doing D and C ( WOMB SCRAP) maybe it will help cause my gynae find nothing wrong with my tubes all are ok no blockage.My period was on the 17th july 09 so today we decided to have intercourse maybe will be lucky if not i will try again by taking another clomid 5-9 days. please doc i really need your help on this one. do u think something is wrong with my womb cause period are regular 28 day.

It can take up to a year for a normal healthy couple to fall pregnant. If you are ovulating and your tubes are normal, then the only other thing to check is your partner;s sperm count.