Question
Posted by: Sid | 2009/01/24

Is Bladder infection sexually transmit?

My wife has been diagnose with Bladder Infection two weeks a go. We have not have sexual intercourse since the diagnose. Am I at risk if we have intercourse. Please assist.

the chances are highly inlikely, but if you fear the worse, wear a condom.

1
Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009/01/25

As far as I know it is not transmittable through sex. In my married life I' ve had it a few times - women seem more prone to it than men  we were never told by doc. not 2 have sex. My hubby has not once had it. However if U r concerned then why not use condoms until it clears up. Regards.

Reply to Sex Pot