Question
Posted by: james | 2010/05/25

irritation

I am in fifties and am slightly diabetic. I find that after I masturbate the urinary passage irritates/itches when I pass urine. This lasts for sometime and then it goes away. What could be the cause? Is it serious and what is the solution. Please, I look forward to constructive remedy from Sexologist .

It should be in your best interest to discuss this with your medical doctor in a direct consult. Speculating is not going to give you a clear and accurate explanation or diagnosis. Maybe you have an underlying infection that needs to be addressed.
<br/>
<br/>You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner that could assist you as close as possible to you.
<br/>You are furthermore welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za
<br/>

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/25

<br/>
<br/>

Reply to sexologist