Question
Posted by: Hestia | 2012/06/14

Irritated

Hi. My mom stays with me an my boyfriend in the very same house. We are not alone very often. So yesterday my mom went to visit other people and slept over. So I was thinking good time for some romans. But no, he would rather go to bed and sleep!!?? Why is it that he always have the final say when we will have sex? Today he does not understand that I am feeling hurt and irritated. This is not the first time it happens. Whenever we have some alone time he would rather just do his own thing and go to bed early to sleep. Am I being selfish?
I do not believe in witholding sex as panishment but I am really very tempted. I just feel like crying. I am so dissappointed

Well, except for one particular variety ( the ultimate in Safe Sex ) sex generally needs two people, so either of the couple can say no and block the inititative.
this could be annoying, but you needn't feel hurt, as its surely not about you. I don't see how withholding sex would be a punishment for a guy who annoys you by withholding sex. Maybe a swap arangement - not providing it when he fels like it, until you have discussed the topic seriously and planned a way to provide the best arrangement for both of you ?

9
Posted by: Ricky | 2012/07/03

LOL, Kay, and a Happy Christmas right back atcha! True story: I am working on yet anehotr Christmas themed story, a novella for an anthology with best selling writer buds, Jacquie D''Alessandro and Betina Krahn.The stories will be Victorian-set, so to get into the spirit of the season in yes, August, I''m re-reading Dickens'' A CHRISTMAS CAROL.And yes, it feels weird. Really, really weird

Reply to Ricky

My apologies for been foward - i am truly sorry.

Thats great - glad that i could be of some assistance. I would honestly like to keep in contact with you just to chat , that is all. not sure if that would be ok with you though.

Posted by: Hestia | 2012/06/15

thanks Anon. Just knowing I am not the only one already makes it better. Not feeling so completely useless anymore

Reply to Hestia

Sorry i meant jsut my 2 cents worth

Hi Hestia - how are you today? I agree 100% with you. Hope i did give you some useful advise - but that is juts my 2 cnets worth

Posted by: Hestia | 2012/06/15

Hi Anon. No not upset. Idiots are everywere I guess:-). Life is too busy to worry about people always wanting to say something negative just for the sake of saying something

Reply to Hestia

Hope you are not upset by the comments on the Sexologist Forum.