Question
Posted by: internal screamer | 2010/03/26

irritable - frustrated - furious - livid - IN TEARS

Hi CS<br><br>Ever so often, usually on a Friday, I get these intense rages internally, usually it starts with extreme irritability during which the smallest thing makes me SO angry...but then obviously I can''t vent these feelings, ppl would probably lock me up because of irrational behaviour, so then eventually I cry about EVERYTHING, even something like a dog barking in the distance.<br>Is this normal or not?<br><br>I am a woman, but no, this is not related to pms, i don''t have pms every week.

WHy Fridays ? Have you been able to identify features of Fridays that are more liable to precipitate these moods ? And isn't this quite likely to be primarily a Depression, spilling over in this way ? See a good local shrink, for a proper assessment and treatment to escape from this unpleasant pattern.

1