Question
Posted by: Claire | 2010/10/29

Irritable Bowel

Hi there. I think I have irritable bowel. I''ve gotten to the point where everything I eat leaves me bloated. I heard that I can eat according to my blood type, O positive. Is this true? Do you know where I can get an eating plan according to blood type?

Dear Claire
If you suspect that you have irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), then it is essential that you have a medical examination to determine if this is actually the case because there are many other conditions that can also make you feel bloated all the time (enzyme deficiencies, food allergies and intolerances, coeliac disease, gallbladder problems, ulcers, etc). You may also require medication to treat the condition and make your life more liveable. So please see a dr for a checkup before you try out all kinds of diets that have not scientific basis. I do not agree with, or believe in the 'Blood diets'. I am not convinced that the blood group diets are based on sound scientific theory. That every person on earth with blood group O needs to cut out carbs, is not logical and also that by doing this you will lose weight or cure a disease or condition. If you insist on trying the blood diet then ask at a good bookstore if they have the book by D'Adamo.
But first get a diagnosis so that you know what you are dealing with.

2
Posted by: Jacqui | 2010/11/09

I would definatley recommend you try our Aloe &  Hoodia Juice as this cleanses the colon. Gives lots of energy, eliminates bloatedness,constipation &  helps with cravings &  keeping your appetite under control. You can visit our page on Face Book " Pur Aloe &  Hoodia Juice"  for more info. It has worked wonders for me &  I suffer with an underactive thyroid!!!

Reply to Jacqui

Dear Claire