Question
Posted by: JANE | 2008/12/01

Irritable bladder

Hi Oz
Must one drink the cranberry pills permanently. I started on Saterday and will see if it works.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi
For an irritable bladder long term therapy are advised.There are some wonderful homeopathic remedies for this. You can try Causticum 30ch but if this does not work a consult with a homoepath would be advised.
DR Debbie

1
Posted by: oz | 2008/12/04

Sorry for answering only now, I drank it now for two months well and sofar it works wonders, I suppose you can drink it for as long as you want, because it is a natural produck. I even drink the juice with the tablets

Reply to oz