Posted by: Jane | 2008-11-26

Irritable bladder

Is there any natural product I can use for an irritable bladder, so that I don' t need to go to the loo so often (under 2 hours). It is a bit embarrasing, especially when one is in a meeting or travelling.

Expert ImageNatural health

you can use Cranberry tabs. Medford makes a product for irritable bladder. 0123619739

Posted by: Jane | 2008-12-01

Hi Oz, must one drink the cranberry pills permanently. I started it on Saterday and will see how it goes.

Reply to Jane
Posted by: Jane | 2008-11-28

Thanks very much for the advise, will try it.

Reply to Jane
Posted by: oz | 2008-11-28

Jane I am a man and this happens to mee, had to use the toilet just about every ten min. I bought cranberry pills, they say you must only drink two in the morning, I drink six ( two morning, two with lunch and two in the evening) I feel better and dont have to go that often.

Reply to oz