Question
Posted by: Aniska | 2010/08/23

Irritable

For the past 3-4 weeks i have been feeling extremely irritated and i cant say why. Dont feel like being around people, dont feel like doing things. I want to be alone for most of the time and not mix with anybody or anything, I noticed when i walk up the stairs i have these fast heart poundings. I just want to lay in my room and sleep when i want to, dont even want to come to work or even do things on weekends. I have noticed that i have lost some weight but have been eating healthy so not sure if that is the reason for my sudden weight loss. Please help as i am really starting to get upset with myself because i dont know why i am so irritable.

Hallo Aniska
You may have symptoms of major depression and anxiety - did you have any traumatic events in your life recently or have you been very stressed lately? Please see your doctor as you may need a prescription for medication.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/23

Hallo Aniska