Posted by: KTY | 2009-04-20

irreguler period

hi, please advice, i hv been on nuristrate 4 2.5 yrs, and stopped last yr feb, my problem is since then my periodds hv been irregular i would bleed 4 3weeks and stop 1 sometimes it will be 2 weeks and stop 4 1 its been like that since, i hv been 2 4 differnt gyneas and they all advice me to take pills to regulate my period, i on the other hand dont want to because, i feel that it will prolong my chances of concieving, what can i do because this is starting to stress me. and obviously i am not ovulating, another gynea suggested that i take clomids but that would be difficult for me cause of my bleeding..
ps. the bleeding is sometimes spotting and sometimes normal period bleeding, its reary heavy..

I can onl;y agree with the other doctors - the Pill for a few months then Clomid.