Question
Posted by: zara | 2009/04/16

irregularity

hi.
i recently left mercilon due to headaches. my problem is that if i dont take a pill, i dont get a period! ive been irregular all along-if my period does come, il end up bleeding for months then il have to take something to stop it.
now, a month after leaving th pill-im late. ive done home preg tests-negative.
plz advise!

The problem seems to be that you do ot ovulate. The commonest cause for this is PCOS. I don't know if this is your problem. You then need to be on the Pll. Perhaps try another Pill which may have fewer side effects.