Question
Posted by: Wills | 2010/01/13

irregularities after natural birth

Hi, I am experiencing some irregularities after my baby was born 6 months ago. Firstly, when I went for my 6 week check up, the doctor gave me post oval tablets to kick start my period. Since then I have had 1 period helped on by the post oval and nothing since. I am still breastfeeding as well. I have also noticed that the area around my vagina is quite hard. It is as if the skin has hardened, and it is sometimes quite uncomfortable.

It is normal not to have periods while breastfeeeding. I don't know what the hardened skin is, you will have to see your doctor about this.

1