Posted by: Cud I b Preg??? | 2009-06-12

Irregular Pill Times!!!

Hi Doc. I started using Minerva35 in Mar 09. It' s what my GP recommended though I personally wanted the injection contraceptive as I know i' m bad with sticking to time. Since March, i had my period in April but i haven' t seen anything for May and we' re now in June. I' ve had a lot of irregular times when i took the pill and the times i remembered, the longest i had missed was about 3 hrs later than the original time though I still took on the day. Is it possible that it lost its effectiveness completely? I do get pain like my period is coming but nothing' s shown yet. DOes Minerva take the period away completely? Can I change and still opt for the injection? Am i pregnant? I' ve had 3 miscarriages in a row and the last one was in January 09. That' s when i decided to stop, give up and use a contraceptive, as my loses were traumatic. I know personally that i' m very fertile, but could i have overpowered Minerva? I' m 28yrs. Can tie my tubes?

The first thing to do would be to check a pregnancy test if you have taken the Minerva irregularly. The rest depends on whether you are pregnant or not.