Question
Posted by: Mo | 2011/03/17

Irregular Periods but symptoms of pregnancy

Please advice, I had my periods last month for 2 days instead of my normal 4. After my period I had symptoms of pregancy ie: swollen breasts, bulging tummy and nausea. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. Yesterday I started bleeding again but it has now stopped. I have a feeling I am preggies but the irregular periods are confusing me. Does one fall pregant and still have their period?

I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist to sort this out.

2

Posted by: mommy | 2011/03/17

hello, yep it is possible that u may be preggies, id say go for a blood test just to confirm, my last preiods before i fell preggies were also 2days only compared tothe normal 4days i normally get

Reply to mommy