Question
Posted by: Marti | 2008/08/21

Irregular Periods and TTC' ing

I successfully fell pregnant within a month of trying with my first child 3 years ago. My cycle was regular at 28 days. We have now been trying for a 2nd child for the last 8 months! My cycle is irregular though varying from 30 to 36 days. Last month I did the ovulation test kit and got a LH surge on day 14 of the cycle, however after trying, I did not fall pregnant that cycle.

What do I do now? Will the ovulation always be regular and the day of the peiod be irregular? I just don' t know when to start doing a HPT every month because I' m not sure when my period is due.

You should have a period 14 days after ovulation. If this is not happening, you should see your gynaecologist for more definitive tests.

1
Posted by: LL | 2008/08/21

Maybe post your questions on the Infertility forum - there are lovely ladies who have loads of info, maybe they can help.

Reply to LL