Question
Posted by: Mels | 2012-02-10

Irregular periods

Hi Doc I''m 36yrs old with 2 kids, had my lygation after the 2nd one who will be 4 this year. I have very irregular periods, I will get it for a month or two &  then for the next 5-6 nothing. Had a pregnancy test done but it was negative, even tested my thyroid but that''s normal. My breasts become extremely sore at times as well. I''m very concerned, even started breaking out into pimples &  gaining &  LOT of weight. PLEASE, PLEASE HELP!!!!

You should see a gynaecologist for further tests. It sounds like you are not ovulating regularly and may have a hormone imbalance.

3
Posted by: Missy | 2012-02-17

@Mels, Sounds like PCOS, but maybe like the doc said go see a gynaecologist...

@Charmaine, Maybe you should go see your gynaecologist..

Reply to Missy
Posted by: cHARMAINE | 2012-02-14

Hi Dr. i''m having periods every second week for 4 months now. it''s such a heavy flow that i have to change pads every hour. Pls help

Reply to cHARMAINE
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-02-13