Posted by: Norma | 2010-06-30

irregular periods

hi Doc,

please help i have very irregula periods for + - 3 years now, i went to see a gynae, subscribed me some medicine but did not help, i only get periods for 1 day after 6 months or so, how irregular is this? i am worried because i want to conceive but i understand this could reduce my chances highly.

pls help!!

You would need to tell me what medication you were given and what the gynae thought the cause for the irregular periods was.

Posted by: wkm | 2010-07-01

Hi Norma, i have need through the same trauma myself, my gynae did many tests to determine the cause but everything looked positive, the last straw was when i was refered to a fertility specialist where an IVF was supposed to be done, by the grace of God i was able to conceive without my periods whom i last last yer maybe February, i am 26 weeks pregnant with the favour of God and without any periods, hang in there and put your faith to God,

Reply to wkm