Question
Posted by: Fiona | 2010-04-23

Irregular periods

Until I went on the pill at age 20, I had very irregular periods, with gaps up to 6 months between cycles. On the pill I was regular as clockwork, and the doctor was not concerned. In 2007 I went off the pill and was pregnant within 2 weeks! (planned). 6 months ago I stopped again to try for another baby, but have only had 2 periods so far the first one after 3 months and the second 2 months later. Now going on for 2 months and still no period. (Preg test negative). Not sure if I should still give it some time or visit a gynae or GP for tests?

See your gynae. There is obviously a problem.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-04-26

Posted by: Doc | 2010-04-23

I assume you are trying to conceive again. It is advisable that you visit your gyne for an evaluation.

Reply to Doc