Question
Posted by: Ntombi | 2009/12/10

Irregular periods

Hi Doc,
Been having irregular periods since October, it all started when i douched it was my first time, the following week i had my periods they were two days then towards the end of the month i had them again this time i was just spotting for 5 days. Yesterday they started again just spotting. i went to the Doc he did blood tests twice to check for preagnacny the results were negative.i am 30yrs old and i am not on contraceptives.i have made an appointment with a Gynae but your opinion will be highly appreciated. Many Thanks.

I don't think that this has anything to do with the douching. It could be that you have an infection or a cyst or a polyp, but you will have to wait and see what the gynaecologist finds.

1