Irregular Periods

I have been on nordette for about 2 yrs after i had my first child. I left the pill at the end of december 08 and i' m trying to fall pregnant. So far no luck and i am getting worried as my periods are very irregular. Jan and feb my periods was regular, after that i my cycle is between 35-40 days. I do not know what is wrong with me and i want to have another baby.

It sounds like you are not ovulating and may need help falling pregnant. You should see your gynaecologist.

Posted by: Lerato | 2009-06-21

Hi, am 39 yrs old trying to fall preg. have irreg periods not ovulatin, have one falopian tube had ectopic preg 1992. fertility speialist put me on femodene(this is my 2nd month on femo). Will this help balance hormones &  irregular periods. Pls advice.Concerned.

Reply to Lerato