Posted by: Anoni | 2008-11-05

Irregular periods

These are the cycles not the dates

I'  d like to know if my cycle keps on changing every month, for an example,I was normally 28 then I had mc in Nov '  07.My periods came back in feb'  08,it has been 24,25,26,27,28,29,30 and 31.

Would you say this is irregular?Im confused coz I dont really know if I ovulate normally if its like this or when do yu think I ovulate?

Date: 3/11/2008

Posted by: Gynaedoc
Are the dates you have given, the length of your cycle or the dates of the months?

Date: 4/11/2008

It seems that your cycle is settling down at 28-31 days. This variation is normal. You should then ovulate between Day 14 and 17.