Question
Posted by: lorrie | 2008/07/10

irregular Periods

I am not on the pill, husband had a vasectomy, is 35 years old and have irregular periods. I will be going on a second honeymoon on the 13th of September. My problem- started periods on 6th July and usually can count another 5 days on for my next period therefor the 11th of August so I will have my periods smack-bam in the middle of my vacation. Is there a pill I can take and when must I start taking it to postpone this dilemma?

You can take Provera starting 7 days before your period is due and continueing till you wish to have a period.