Question
Posted by: anon nat | 2009/01/08

irregular period - pls advise

Hi doc,
Please help! My period was regular until about april ' 08 then it started to get very irregular. It seems that the length of my cycle just getting more and more eg. may - 38 , jul - 49, sep - 51, oct - 54 and from there nothing yet - i am currently at day 76 ! ! What can be wrong? Regards

It sounds like you are not ovulating.`See your gynaeoclogist to find out why.

1
Posted by: zolla | 2009/01/09

I would say that your problem is hormonal I have the same problem with my period causing me to struggle to fall pregnant as I don' t ovulate. I' ve recently started using Fertilaid to assist with my very abnormal period.

Reply to zolla