Question
Posted by: Taz | 2012/04/26

Irregular Period

Please advise...
I normally have a cycle of 26-30 days. In Feb I had a regular period then 2 weeks later at the beginning of March I had another period. After that it was 21 days before I started bleeding. Day 1 I had spotting, Day 2 &  3 was normal bleeding and then Day 4 was spotting again. During the 21 day delay I had a few bouts of quite severe nausea, tiredness, stinging and sore, sensitive breasts.
I would like to know if you can have a period during the early stages of pregnancy

It sounds more like a hormonal problem, or possibly a cyst.

2
Posted by: s | 2012/05/03

hi doc!

i haven''t had me period in 6 months, but have had spotting once or twice for a few days. do i consult a gp or where do i have to go find out whats wrong?

thank you!

Reply to s