Posted by: Confused | 2009-07-08

Irregular period

I stopped the pill about a year and half ago, and have since had irregular periods. My cycles vary anything from 30 to 38 days. This month, I am going on 40 days, and still no period. What is the longest cycle? I done a home pregnancy test on my 38th day, and it was negative. Should I be concerned? Hubby and I don' t mind falling pregnant, but at this point, the test is negative and there is no period, so I am just confused. My nipples are sensitive, my skin is breaking out and I' m very moody - these symptoms could be pre-menstral or pregnant. Any comments?

It sounds like you are not ovulating, hence the long cycles. If you are wanting to conceive, you may need medication to help.

i only see my period 4times in a year. im not on a pill. last time i consulted i bled the whole month thereafter i never went back. the last time i did a home pregnancy test it came positive but when i consulted i was put on a scanner and found im not pregnant. is there something wrong with me or its normall