Question
Posted by: fleurs | 2008/08/26

irregular menustrual cucle

my menustrual cycle went on for a period of two weeks with very low flow. i' am not on the pill currently as i' am trying to fall pregnant. I then visited the gynea which said al was in order after doing a internal scan. he then advised me to monitor my cycle. its been two weeks, my ovulation should have been thursday,friday, saturday,sunday. Today I started bleeding again. what should i do or what could it be.

It could be a hormone imbalance. Go back and see your gynaecologist.

1
Posted by: fleurs | 2008/08/29

I contacted my gynea, to enquire. He suggested that I monitor my cycle for another two months, and if its not better, to them come see him, and then he wil prescribe medication, for my ovulation to go back to normal. When I visited him previosly he advised that there was a ovarion cycst that had burst, but that is was nothing to worry about, yesterday he said that it could by the cycst one again, which is making my system irregular, is that a possibility. My husband is not happy with the answer and wants me to get a second opinion, would that be a good idea, or should I give it some more time.

thanks

Reply to fleurs