Question
Posted by: PL | 2010/04/09

Irregular Menstruation

In 2006 my mentruation started coming in drips and draps and later stopped altogether. The Gyno prescribed Climen for me, and for a while it came back. Now it has stopped again. I also have what seems like hot flushes. Is there anything I can drink to bring my mentruation back. What is this PCOS-Clomid-Estrofem-Progesterone? I need help!!

The cause of the irreguar periods needs to be determined. PCOS is one of the causes and can be diagnosed on scan. This is acondition where the ovary does not ovulate regularly. There are a number of treatments depending on the specific patient.

1