Irregular Menstrual cycle

Iam on the pill but Iam experiencing my menstrual cycle twice in one month and have pain constantly and feel nauseaus all the time. Please help me

See your doctor. You may have a problem with the uterus or cervix.

My wife has a very irregular menstrual cycle, twice a month.
This has been the case since she was a teenager, her doctor at the time put her on the pill and it normalised.

I put he off the pill just before we got married, we have a baby boy now and she is not on the pill anymore.

How can she normalise her cycles without having to be on the pill as we wish to have more children.