Question
Posted by: René  | 2008/08/07

IRREGULAR MENSTRUAL CYCLE

Good morning, i have had an irregular menstrual cycle for a few months now even though i have had when i was younger but had a baby &  went on the pill however im off the pill for a year now &  now periods are irregular again. I so much want another baby but how is it possible if i dont know when im exactly ovulating?

René 

Dear Rene’

The irregular cycles may be the first sign of hormonal imbalance or early onset of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. A full gynaecological evaluation is necessary and based on the results, the need for ovulation inductions may be considered.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Dots | 2008/08/11

I would like to conceive and I have irregular mentsruation. Im off the pill for 3 yrs now. Im 31years old and ive been consulting my gynocologist and he prescribe me Futropil ang Glucophase and he said I must have sexual intercourse at least twice a week since my fiance and I are not staying together. Im not sure if the medication is gonna help me. Please advise

Reply to Dots