Question
Posted by: Lynn vE | 2009-03-27

irregular heartbeat

My heartbeat is fine up till mid afternoon.About 60 bpm. Sleep is very good. Then beats more and more irregularly. Lots of burping from this time too. By bedtime it is stressing me out about every third beat misses then double beat. Feel anxious by this time. Am on Noten to manage BP and low dose Somac for acid reflux. Any ideas on this, please?

Lynn

I recommend that you make an appointment with a cardiologist to have a ECG done and on these results the doctor will be able to assist you regarding treatment and further tests.