Question
Posted by: Karlien | 2008/06/17

Irregular cycles, confusing ovulation

Dear Gynaedoc. I had my last menstrual cyle in April '08, went off the pill at the time.

To date I have still yet not had my cycle. My husband and I are currently trying to conceive for our second child....... am finding it so hard at the moment, and feeling so discouraged. I m unable to see a gynae at the moment, can only see one close to October..

I m taking Staminogro, and folic acid at the moment. Is there anything you could recommend to help me have my cycles return? - in order for me to know what my cycle days would be for trying to conceive - for ovulation etc.

Thnk u !

You would have to try and see another gynae for an assessment and treatment