Question
Posted by: MORRIS | 2008/08/05

IRREGULAR CYCLE

I have stopped drinking the pill about 6 months ago. My periods were very long about 46-44 days then it came down to about 33 days for the last 2 months so everything was fine. suddenly this month I had my period on the day it was due, then again started bleeding about a week afterwards for 2 days. then it stopped and started again a week later...it was quite heavy for about 2 days and it is day 5 now-haven' t stopped yet?
I find it very weird...what could be the reason? Should I see a doctor or is it just my hormones that are still adjusting?

Your hormones should have adjusted by now, You should see your doctor.