Question
Posted by: Ash | 2013/01/08

Irregular bleeding

I am 25 now. I was taking Minerva from about the age of 19 into my early 20s for acne. I stopped for about two years when I thought my hormones were regulated enough not to get a breakout. My skin was bad again and I went back on Minerva the last 7 months or so. In the last two or three months I noticed I would bleed a little bit in the middle of the month - nowhere near the time I am due to get my period. What is the cause of this? Is it normal?

It could be a problem with the uterus or cervix. You should see a gynae for a check-up.