Question
Posted by: Jay | 2012/06/11

irregular bleeding

I''ve stopped the pill for two months now and since then I have had days where I would bleed and then stop and it isnt like a normal period. I also have cramps and my vagina aches as if its ready to fall off when I do have my period. Is this because I am off the pill? I suspect i may have something else wrong, because previously I had cycts and bladder infections, but now it seems worse.
Should I just go see my Gynae?

There is often an adaptation period after stopping the Pill, but see your doctor if you are worried about an infection.

1