Question
Posted by: Rashieda | 2012/05/07

Irregular bleeding

Im 32, taking Hy-an for just over a year as I''m still breastfeeding my 20 month old boy. My menstuation cycle has been consistent and on time till last month. I have gotten my period 3 times in one cycle. And the bleeding has been a bit more than usual. Plus my hair has been falling out more than usual. The only other medication that I started taking is Vital womens multivitamin.
Should I see my gynae or is gp ok?
What could cause having menstrual cycle days apart?

Irregular bleeding could be due to a number of things, including cysts, polyps in the uterus, cervical problems. I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist.

1