Question
Posted by: Siranne | 2011/02/15

Irregular Bleeding

I am on Nordette and have been for 5 years. I finished my period a week and a half ago. Yesterday I started light spotting (wasn''t even necessary for a sanitary pad) and I didn''t worry too much. Today I am bleeding like I have my period again and now I''m worried. I haven''t missed any pills, or done anything out of the ordinary, so this is very unexplained. What could it be? I''m getting married in 2 and a half months and my mother says that it could be because I''m under stress with the plans and my hormones could just be out of whack.

Possibly it is due to stress. If it is the first time it has happened, I would suggest you do nothing and see if it recurs.

4
Posted by: bnthite | 2011/02/17

Everytime i had sex i bleed during first round the it stops on the second round. can you please tellme what must be the reason.

Reply to bnthite
Posted by: Bridgette Nthite | 2011/02/17

Everytime i had sex i bleed during first round. why

Reply to Bridgette Nthite