Posted by: NOT SURE | 2008-12-09

Dear Doc, I have completed 3 months of Clomid due to my progesterone levels being very low. I am now in the month after completing the course and my period is still irregular. I started my period today (day 25). Both my husband’ s and my tests came out fine. What to do from here? Should I see my gynie again to perhaps get a stronger dosage of Clomid or should I leave it? Can progesterone levels adjust to normal by itself or do you need medication? Thanks

The problem is that you are not ovulating. This is likely to continue without treatment. You should go back to your doctor for the next step. This may be a higher dose of Clomid or may be a differnt medication.