Question
Posted by: martha | 2010-07-28

Irregula Periods

In the past few months, i missed my periods, went for pregnancy tests but all cma eback negative, eventually i visited my GP and she said my hormones were imbalanced, therefore put me on Yasmin [i am still on it] once on Yasmin i have been getting my period, this is my third month will my period go back to normal? should i rather go see a Gynaecologist? i have had trouble trying to fing Gunaecologist around Randburg [prefarably one that accepts medical aid - i am on Discovery] please help

You should see a gynaecologist at some stage to see what the cause of he hormone problem is.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-07-31