Posted by: bibi | 2009-03-15

iron deficency?

my iron was checked and the reading was 10 - dr put me on a iron drip and i still take 1 iron tablet a day.....I have always had the problem of low iron, but now the periods are dwindling so why is the body not keeping the iron in? would appreciate your comment. Blessings Bibi.

Please refer to the following link for a detailed explanation about iron deficiency:

Posted by: bibi | 2009-03-17

used to be Ferrimed, but dr changed it to Foliron - due for another iron drip mid April but still am tired and sleep alot? what about you?

Reply to bibi
Posted by: Mish | 2009-03-16

Hi Bibi

what iron tablet are you on ? query is for myself. Thanks

Reply to Mish